Red Light Gentlemen
Red Light Gentlemen
Join the Red Light Gentlemen, must be 18 years or older.
$80.00 for 3 edited images
You will receive the high resolution images through a emailed link
$20.00 non refundable booking fee is collected the day you set a date, this fee is not applied to the sitting fee and is non refundable due to any changes or cancelations to your original booked date.
Refund difference is not applied to private sessions who decide to make their photos non-private after the shoot has taken place.
Difference between Private and non-private:
Private photos are not shared on Facebook, Instagram or the Red Light Girl website.
• A model release is signed on the day of the shoot for both private and non- private sessions
• You must be 18 years or older
• You will receive 3 edited images from the shoot in high and low resolution through a emailed link. You will have 30 days from the link to save your images.
• You will not see a proof sheet of your photos, the five final images are at my choice/discretion and edited to my artistic vision
• Full set (3 images) can take up to two weeks to receive
• Clothing is provided by the model
• A travel fee may be collected for anything outside of the Carmel (93923) or Monterey (93940) area.
• You will have to be accepting that you are creating art with me that I take very passionately with every photo. I tend to manipulate photos by adding my artistic visions and touches to the final product. Photos may be cropped body shots. You will notice that a majority of my photos are more "voyeur" over "portrait". I tend not to get close up face shots or direct face images. I may choose an image(s) to be black and white or in color, I do not give out additional photos to see the image in a different color. I do not offer refunds or re-shoots.
• Bring a good pair of tennis shoes; most locations require a walk or hike to.
◦ Please leave behind sport jerseys or sport logo clothing, heavily logo or patterned clothing.
You will get in some body of water, river or ocean. Please be fully aware of this. Little to no pattern are perfect clothing options to wear in the water.
• If you plan on bringing company on the shoot please advised me in advance.
• Sessions take roughly 1 hour.
• If you would like to be photographed outside the Carmel area please communicate with me in advance.
• We usually meet at a coffee house in Carmel, and quickly look through your clothing and let our creativity flow and start heading to a location.
• At the end of the shoot, you will sign a model release. If payment has not been paid prior through the website please have payment available before departing.